Brussels, the capital of 500 million Europeans, is waiting to share its treasures and talents with you and to tell you its story. It has an ability to adapt to its visitors: no matter when you come, there’s always something happening here; no matter how long you stay, there are several different ways to experience Brussels, each with some brilliant surprises in store. A multicoloured heritage of the most diverse styles, a contagious creativity tinged with surrealism and humour, a sociable and epicurean art de vivre. Order of the day: fashion and design, comic strip, chocolate, beer, music and surrealism, sociability and more than 100 museums, high-tech and surprising meeting rooms and a whole constellation of hotels. See you soon!
* Capital of Europe and a world power city ....
* Europe's top conference city, and nr 2 in the world with in 2009; 66,000 meetings and with more than 7 million participants
* The capital of 500 million Europeans
* Budget Friendly : Has competitive rpicing compare to other european capitals and still expresses a devotion to excellence and services
* Experience: A network of professionals accustomed to organizing national and international conferences and events.
* Location:Direct flight and train with our 3 International airports, our national carrier Brussels Airlines, Star Alliance, Thalys and Eurostar"
* Globally Recognized: Headquarters to the European Union (EU), NATO and home to more than 1700 associations.
* Interesting Culture: Medieval cities, incredible collections of ART, numerous museums, diversity of architecture, festivals galore and Art Nouveau make Brussels the perfect choice to organise your event.
* Unusual Venues: Your Special venue in a medieval castle, int he world's only comic strip or Art Nouveau building.